Estimated Completion: September 2025
ADDRESS: 1646 Dundas Street West, Mississauga ON L5C 1E6
NEAREST INTERSECTION: Dundas Street W & Mississauga Rd.
OCCUPANCY: September 2025
STOREYS / SUITES: Condos
SUITE TYPES: 5 Storeys | 91 Suites
SUITE SIZES: 767 – 2555 Sq Ft
MAINTENANCE FEES: $0.65 sq.ft (Includes heating & Air Conditioning
DEPOSIT STRUCTURE: $5,000 with offer, Balance to 2.5% in 30 days, 2.5% in 90 Days, 2.5% in 150 Days, 2.5% in 210 days, 2.5% in 360 Days, 1.5% in 450 Days, 1% in 540 Days, 5% on Occupancy
PARKING: $60,000, FREE LOCKER
INCENTIVES*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
SUITE FEATURES: Balconies with Park & River Views, In-Suite High Ceilings, Stainless steel appliances, Quartz or granite countertops, Porcelain Flooring in Bathrooms, Lounge area and Co-working stations, Modern Fitness Studio, Luxury Entertaining Spaces
REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR EMERSON HOUSE
Emerson House is a mid-rise condominium inspired by the rich heritage of Erindale Village and the iconic Mississauga Road neighbourhood, as well as the tranquil green spaces off the Credit River. Life here is curated to suit an elegant, examined lifestyle. Country-club inspired amenities, thoughtfully designed suites and commons, and classic conveniences all seamlessly incorporated. This is Erindale’s new landmark. It’s built for those who don’t just care where they live, but how they live.
Since 1999, YYZed Project Management Inc. has developed a reputation as a distinguished urban development and project management firm. The group has produced countless project management solutions for an industry-spanning catalogue of developments throughout the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario.
Erindale Village was an early settlement area that eventually expanded to become the city of Mississauga. With urban amenities sprouting up around the lush river valley and spectacular historic homes of Mississauga Road, the village held onto its charismatic charm through the decades.
A Unique Community
Whether you’re a young professional, a university student, or a long-time area resident, Erindale has something to offer you.
Mississauga is home to Square One Shopping Centre, Canada’s second largest mall, with a huge selection of premier designer brand stores, home décor, technology, beauty and health goods. Explore the local markets of Port Credit on the water, or try Dixie Outlet Mall. On the weekends, search for your next rare and cherished treasure at the Mississauga Flea Market which host a diverse range of vendors from all over the city and beyond.
Located in Historic Erindale Village
• Situated on the South Side of Dundas Street West East of Mississauga Rd. Major intersections are Dundas St. West & Mississauga Rd.
• Conveniently located minutes from two of the GTA’s major highways QEW and HWY 403
• Erindale GO station is just minutes away
• Nearby restaurants & malls like Square One, Ontario’s largest Shopping Centre, offer the very best in fashion & cuisine.
• Erindale Park offers green space, trails & a natural setting to facilitate essential outdoor health & wellbeing. The entrance to the park is right across the street from Emerson House.
NEIGHBORHOOD AMENITIES: CONVENIENCE HIGHLIGHTS
• 650 Metres – Erindale Park
• 800 Metres – U OF T– Mississauga
• 4 km – Erindale Go Station
• 900 Metres – Sherwood Forrest Village (Plaza)
• 1.7 km – Freshco
• 1 km – Glen Erin Inn and Spa
• 4.8 km – The Mississauga Golf and Country Club
• 2 km – Credit Valley Golf and Country Club
• 1.3 km Sherwood Forrest Tennis Club
• 5.3 – km Credit Valley Hospital
• 6.5 km – Square One Shopping Centre
Starting From The: $590,900 – $972,900
Starting from the low $500’s